Little Spoon VS Yumi: Which Brand Is Better For nutritive Baby Food?
It’s natural as parents to always want to ensure that we are nourishing our little ones with nutritive foods. As guardians, we want nothing but the best for our kids. Therefore, we put strenuous to guarantee the healthy development and growth of our child. It won’t be wrong to say that we often contribute a good part of our life to prepping baby food!
Let’s be honest- it is not possible practically. Most parents take longer to realize that assembling baby food all by ourselves is unrealistic in long-term. This fact hits you, when you have to juggle all the tasks simultaneously! Yeah, it is human to feel burn out in the given set of circumstances!
Therefore, give yourself a break on the mission to being the most ambitious parent. First, you deserved it, and secondly, why hassle? When you can avail of the smart services such as Little Spoon or Yumi.
Most parents are worried about the quality of the food brand-rightly so!
How do we figure out which ones are the best ones or which ones are free of added preservatives and other harmful ingredients?
Here, we have measured the pros and cons of both brands to help you determine which brand is best for your baby. The companies such as Little Spoon and Yumi have revolutionized the concept of baby food. They provide fresh, natural baby foods that are not comprised of any artificial preservatives.
Sounds great, right? So, let’s dig in deep to figure out both brands to help you comprehend which is the best option for your toddler. Let’s explore which company takes the cake:
Why should you choose Fresh, Natural Baby Food?
According to Experts:
Almost, 65% of your baby’s caloric is used to develop the brain? Your child’s appetite and taste buds are established in the starting phase of two years of their life. Thus, nutrition is essential for toddlers and babies.
Sadly, the store-bought baby food is usually refined and full of unhealthy ingredients. It is also true that babies do relish commercially prepared food. However, they compromised the nutritional value as they are not receiving the appropriate amount of nutrients for the healthy growth. But the Yumi and Little Spoon provide foods for toddlers that have zero:
- Heat processing
- Harmful additives
- Artificial preservatives
- Bulky or heavy meals
Is Little Spoon better or YUMI?
Let’s dive straight into the facts:
- Yumi provides meal options for babies aged 4-24 months whereas Little Spoon offers meal options for kids aged between 3-10 years.
- Yumi delivers organic and fresh weekly meanwhile Little Spoon delivers it after every two weeks.
- Yumi provides food options till 2 years and Little Spoon provides food options up to about 10 years of age.’
- The shipping rates for Yumi are a bit higher whereas the Little Spoon shipping charges are a bit lower.
- You can select from a weekly menu at Yumi whereas you can place your order from the broad range of menus via Little Spoon.
Note: The menu is changed accordingly to seasons at Little Spoon.
- Yumi provides the option for baby foods whereas Little Spoon offers vitamin packs and organic remedies.